PCI Group, Inc.
PCI Group is the leading provider of mission critical communications for businesses where security of customer-centric data is paramount, precision and accuracy are crucial and compliance is a must.
The .Net Developer will support the automated job control system that enables the company to process jobs with minimal manual interaction. The developer will work in all phases of development from design, development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum of 3-5 years project experience working with VB.NET / C# / ASP.NET and experience with .NET Framework
- Experience with MS SQL server 2005-2012 (T-SQL), ADO.Net, Win Forms, Stored Procedures, and SSRS
- Understanding n-tier software architectures
- Must be competent in all or some stages of the systems development life cycle (analysis, design, development and testing, implementation, documentation, and evaluation)
- Experience revising software code to make it more efficient and must be able to detect, identify and resolve bugs in various code bases, stored procedures and queries
- Ability to consistently improve the quality and structure of the previously written code in VB.Net
- Demonstrates the initiative and method for solving different problems, and propose effective solutions for those problems (not just treating the issue)
- Ability to multitask and work independently (requires little direction) in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable and team-oriented
- Will comply with all current and future security and compliance requirements
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Web Services
- Microsoft SQL Server (SSIS & SSRS)
- 3-5 years’ VB.NET / C# / ASP.NET
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The physical demands described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to sit for long periods of time; frequent hearing and talking required. Extensive keyboarding. May be required to lift up to 40 lbs.
Note: PCI Group retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of this position at any time.