PCI Group, Inc.
A SHIFT: MONDAY – WEDNESDAY E/O SUNDAY – 7AM-7PM
B SHIFT: MONDAY – WEDNESDAY E/O SUNDAY – 7PM-7AM
C SHIFT: THURSDAY – SATURDAY E/O SUNDAY – 7AM-7PM
D SHIFT: THURSDAY – SATURDAY E/O SUNDAY – 7PM-7AM
Summary: Transport all jobs to and from the inserting department including correct envelopes and inserts as well as trays, sleeves and postal pallets.
1) Bring all printed jobs from the staging area to the inserting machines in a timely and efficient manner.
2) Bring all appropriate materials for job inserting including OEs, BREs, inserts, pallets, trays and sleeves as well as any other material or item needed for proper inserting of printed jobs.
3) Remove inserted jobs from the inserting area and take them to their corresponding area in the warehouse. Assure that all pallets of mail requiring shrink wrap are securely wrapped and ready for mailing.
4) Remove full hampers of garbage and paper shreds and replace with an empty hamper.
5) Assure needed materials are staged in WIP. If not, communicate needed material with designated warehouse person and inform supervisor of missing material.
6) Assure machines keep running by providing additional materials if they are depleted during a job.
7) All other tasks as assigned by supervisor, manager, or Senior Management.
8) Will comply with all current and future security and compliance requirements
Education/Experience: Must possess the ability to read and write English.
Knowledge and Skills: Must be able to operate a pallet jack, power jack and Hilo or forklift if necessary. Must be able to read and write English.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift 40plus lbs. Must be able to stand for extended periods and bend repeatedly at the knees.