Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helper – Full time w/ great benefits
Get paid to workout and get a tan!
Our team is currently looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic Helper to keep up our level of commitment to safety and customer service. In this role, the successful candidate will learn how to perform truck and equipment repair and maintenance work in accordance with factory and industry standards, run diagnostics on vehicles, and work closely with other team members to meet company goals. This is a great opportunity for a hardworking mechanic to learn new skills in a company that offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
About PandTL, Inc.
As we quickly become the fastest growing erosion control company around, PandTL Inc wants each customer to be more than satisfied with our performance, product, and customer service. Being adventurous, creative, and innovative has brought us to where we are today. We will pursue our growth through new clientele and the opportunities that they present to us and build upon these relationships with honesty and clear communication. At PandTL Inc., our goal is to build a positive team-oriented company that is passionate, determined, and takes pride in the work done.
Our ideal candidate will:
-Have at least a entry-level knowledge of mechanical functions and skills
-Be a highly engaged problem solver who is able to work around problems despite inevitable set-backs
-Have a positive attitude
-Be willing and able to work in a shop environment that does not have the luxuries and diagnostic tools one would find in a dealership shop
- Conduct regular preventative maintenance on trucks, including inspection, tire rotation and oil changes.
- Maintain parts inventory and cleanliness in the shop.
- Collaborate with repair team to diagnose problems with vehicles and plan repairs.
- Maintain accurate records of each repair performed on vehicles.
- Ability to lift up to 100 pounds
- Drivers License (3 year driving record required)
- Reading and writing skills
- Ability to pass a drug test
- CDL A (If you do not have a CDL A, you must get it within 3 months)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Company uniforms
- 401k match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays