IN THE ROLE
The Sales Supervisor will be responsible for creating a high energy environment to motivate their sales team. Responsibilities include developing, coaching, and retaining talent to drive sales growth.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Motivating a high-energy and quality sales team to meet goals set by management.
- Serving customers through outbound and inbound calls.
- Monitor results to help drive success
- Collaborating with key partners within the company to achieve results.
- Lead team members by example, one-on-one training, and coaching
- Communicating performance level expectations, provide constructive feedback and establish an accountability culture with the team.
- Interviewing and recommending candidates for hire.
- Maintaining awareness of company policies and procedures, federal and state laws as well as providing guidance to employees to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university / college and 5 years leading a sales team in a lending environment
- High School or GED and 10 years leading a team in a lending environment.
- Strong communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal)
- Influencing and negotiation skills to work with internal and external resources
- Excellent customer service skills
- High level of motivation to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results through others
- Ability to translate and drive business strategy
OneMain Financial is the country’s largest lending-exclusive financial company, proudly serving millions of customers with safe, affordable and transparent installment loans. Our customers turn to us every day—online and at 1,500 branches in 44 states—to help them take control and improve their financial lives with solutions for debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills, home improvements and auto purchases. Our talented and dedicated team members constantly look for responsible ways to serve our customers when, where and how they want. It’s all about doing the right thing—a mission that hasn’t changed for more than 100 years.
Key Word Tags
Sales, Retail, Loan Sales, Customer Service, Customer Care, Business Development, New Grad, Newly Graduated, Entry level, Financial Sales, Management Development, Management Trainee, Finance, Full-time, Career, Benefits, Customer experience, Financial Representative, Credit, Leadership, Manager Trainee
OneMain Holdings, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action (AA) employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identify, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.