Summary of the Position: Supports the treasury activities of Nutramax Laboratories’ global operations. Responsibilities include managing treasury operations and cash forecasting. This position reports to the Corporate Controller.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate maintenance of bank accounts, balances, and bank treasury systems.
- Prepare timely and accurate daily cash position reporting and cash forecasts.
- Assist accounting personnel with bank account reconciliations.
- Coordinate payment activities between accounts payable systems, bank treasury systems and authorized payment approvers.
- Coordinate monthly and quarterly tax payments.
- Support the implementation of the SAP ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.
- Assist in the expansion of global treasury operations as the company’s footprint grows.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives.
Minimum Requirements: Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Strong analytical skills. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Must be a team player and have a strong desire to learn and work independently.
Education and Experience: A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of four years of finance or accounting experience. Must have at least two years of experience in corporate treasury.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position will not initially have any direct reports but will have supervisory responsibility for certain projects.