DESCRIPTION OF WORK: The Shipping Clerk is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing materials and products from the warehouse.
- Processing orders received from Customer Service
- Receiving deliveries of pallets and small packages
- Communicating with other Nutramax Employees on issues involving the Shipping and Receiving Department
- Maintaining the cleanliness and security of the Warehouse
- Maintaining inventory of finished product and packaging supplies in the Warehouse and Shipping Department
- Safely operating the Nutramax Delivery Truck
- Accurately performing cycle counts as requested by the Accounting Department
- Weighing and/or labeling packages and prepare shipping request forms
- Performing operations within the cGMP guidelines and SOPs
- Organizing work to achieve daily goals with no errors or deficiencies
- Identifying and reporting all discrepancies
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work area throughout the day and participate in clean-up periods at the end of the shift
- Ensuring that all warehouse equipment is operated in a safe and proper manner
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in warehouse operations. Must be computer literate with the ability to lift 25 lbs. regularly and up to 75 lbs. on occasion. Forklift experience and the ability to operate the company truck required. Experience with UPS online software desired.
This position is Monday through Friday 6:30AM 3:00PM. Additional hours may be required during the normal workday or on Friday or Saturday; therefore, individual must be able to work overtime.