Project Management Office Systems Administrator
The PMO (Project Management Office) Systems Administrator is primarily responsible for development and maintaining project and program reports utilizing Business Intelligence (BI) practices within our Project Management Information System (PMIS), Wrike. The PMO Systems Administrator is also responsible for monitoring our Project Management Software and tools to ensure established best practices and policies are followed. Additional responsibilities include helping to develop PMO processes, creation and maintenance of PMO documentation (ranging from standardized document templates to instructional process documents), as well as onboarding and training users on our PMIS and supporting policies. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have BI experience, excellent written and communication skills, a strong ability to adapt to change in an ever-growing business, an analytical mindset, and a team-oriented disposition.
Ultimately, the PMO Systems Administrator’s key objectives are to help ensure that all projects and programs are measured, appropriately structured and executed, and to set the project teams up for success through training and support.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, and administer reports to communicate program and project status and health and performance metrics.
- Provide supportive activities to develop and execute PMO processes.
- Create and maintain policy and process documentation related to project management activities.
- Monitor and govern project management software to ensure best practices and policies are followed.
- Onboard and train users (new and seasoned) on our Project Management software.
- Support the Manager, Project Management on various additional tasks and activities as assigned.
- Strong understanding of Project Management Software and BI Tools (Wrike preferred).
- Proven Business Intelligence (BI) report building experience.
- Able to take abstract ideas and translate into processes.
- Has an understanding of critical project management techniques and methods.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Visio.
- Minimum 3 years in an administrative support role.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Tableau experience a plus.
- Veterinary and/or pharmaceutical experience a plus.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years in a systems administration support role.