Professional Services Veterinarian
The Professional Services Veterinarian ensures technical support for all animal products to company personnel and Veterinary customers through timely transfer of information and technical training.
- The veterinarian will bring credibility to the organization and will have the ability to translate science through “storytelling by further generating data that supports evidence-based medicine and through integrity and behavior.
- The veterinarian will develop clinical evidence of product performance by liaising academia, KOLs or others on clinical marketing trials, generate data to present at congresses or by publishing scientific papers or articles.
- Respond to technical inquires from internal and external customers in a timely manner, keeping in mind deadlines and procedures.
- Organize and deliver training sessions for internal and external groups.
- Provide assistance developing communication materials.
- Participate in key meetings and develop strong relationships with KOLs, academic and veterinary organizations.
- Keep up to date on veterinary topics through technical publications, conference attendance, and formal training.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to consistently meet expectations around effective communication and overall teamwork.
- Provide education on products, therapeutic areas, diagnostics, and business solutions via: presentations, roundtable discussions, and 1:1 or small group interactions NMX staff.
- Provide input and timely feedback to and from sales team members.
- Contribute to the development of technical or marketing presentations/materials
- Review sales materials for technical/scientific accuracy, medical appropriateness and utility to field force
DVM or VMD degree with two years or more of veterinary practice experience. Three years of Animal Health Industry experience a plus. Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including public speaking and writing. The position may have up to 15% overnight travel as needed. Working knowledge of MS Office. Adept at working in highly fluid, complex and ever-changing environments. Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a close team environment. Exhibit willingness to accept and incorporate