International E-Commerce Sales Manager
Summary of the Position: The International E-Commerce Sales Manager will oversee the company’s International eCommerce channel strategy to grow sales and achieve leadership of Nutramax products. The E-Commerce manager will understand the commercial aspects of business and be an intragyral member of the International team, helping develop and implement the company’s International strategy. They will be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing sales and marketing plans with key accounts to achieve sales targets and category leadership. Responsibilities will include channel strategy development, account planning, annual budgeting, promotional planning, P&L management, forecasting and relationship building with key customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of the International E-Commerce strategy and sales plans with key customers in accordance with corporate goals.
- Manage and build relationship with E-Commerce accounts to deliver annual sales and profit targets in International markets and establishes short and long-term sales goals for all e-commerce products.
- Provide P&L oversight for key accounts to maximize profitability by growing top line sales and managing selling expenses.
- Develop annual sales and marketing plans and budget, recommend and manage pricing, trade budgets and spending effectiveness.
- Help create and execute annual promotional plans for pet products with customers and execute with excellence.
- In collaboration with Demand Planning, create annual forecast and provide monthly updates and inputs to allow for timely adjustments and on-time delivery.
- Organize and manage the various components needed to initiate, oversee and execute major projects; channel/account specific campaigns and coordinate with Marketing, Customer Service and Finance.
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide strategic and tactical input, set advertising budgets and commercial plans that drive business with on-line customers.
- Advise marketing on market demand and insights, promotional opportunities to inform future campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
- Oversee brand protection and collaborate with Brand Protection and Marketing to remedy problems.
- Communicate with other departments within the organization to foster teamwork and effectiveness.
- Understand competitors in specific markets and develop strategies that position Nutramax brands as category leaders.
- 5+ years of eCommerce sales and account management experience domestically or internationally
- Commercial awareness, marketing and sales background preferred
- Pet category experience a plus
- In depth understanding of developing executing sales and marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- Strong commercial and analytical skills – extensive experience working with Excel to conduct analysis and detailed sales reports.
- International travel 30%-40%
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in English, second language helpful
- Working knowledge of e-commerce contracts and understanding the Terms and Conditions by which everyday business is conducted.
- Knowledge of web promotion strategies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google/Yahoo/MSN ad words, pay-per-click campaigns. Proficient in Microsoft suite
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in business or marketing related discipline, with a minimum of five years related experience and/or training.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No