Incoming Associate (2nd Shift)
- Inspecting and sampling materials appropriately. All samples taken will be accurately documented and deducted from inventory. This person will reference Finished Product and Material Specifications for specific sampling instructions.
- Responsible for reading and understanding all the accompanied paperwork, which includes but is not limited to: Packing Slips, Bills of Lading, Certificates of Analysis (CoA), Certificate soft Compliance (Coca), Printed Material Proofs, & Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS). The QCIA will inspect all received materials for identity, quantity, and damage.
- Processing and bookkeeping of all materials received, which includes but is not limited to: generating the Inspection Form, appropriate disposition labels, inventory sheets, assigning sequential lot numbers, & updating the receiving/sampling logs.
- Updating and navigating through the Navision software program. The QCIA will report and rectify any discrepancies with the QC Management or QCIT.
- Following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) documentation guidelines to record all procedures in a timely fashion. This person will follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in all functions executed and report any deviations where necessary.
- Maintaining a safe working environment by following all safety guidelines/regulations and wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as appropriate. This person will ensure that all equipment used in sampling is cleaned, calibrated, and properly maintained.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with other departments and function within a team environment.
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
Minimum Requirements: Requires proficiency in MS Office Suite. Ability to lift and maneuver material. Good written and oral communication skills
Education and Experience: A high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) .Minimum of one year of experience in a regulated cGMP environment