In Process Document Specialist – 3rd Shift
Summary of the Position: The In-Process Document Specialist I is responsible for the review and of batch records during production and correcting cGMP errors in real time at primary assigned building.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Communicating accurate and up-to-date status reviews to appropriate personnel.
- Assist in the correction of deficiencies found within the documentation reviewed per the cGMPs and Nutramax SOPs at primary assigned building, and initiate Non-Conformance reports if necessary.
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Participate in educating other departments in correct cGMPs habits and document revisions in primary assigned building.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Perform other assigned duties and follow verbal and written instructions issued by supervisor or designee related to meeting company goals and objectives.
- Communicate effectively with your team, supervision and other departments within the organization and function within a team, promoting positive work environment
Minimum Requirements: Must possess good written and oral communication skills. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, strong mathematical background, and ability to coordinate multiple tasks efficiently. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team environment is a must.
Education and Experience: Position requires an Associate Degree or a minimum of three years’ experience in QA related to a government regulated industry.