Director of Brand Marketing
Nutramax is kicking off a search for a Director of Brand Marketing. This role is responsible for directing the marketing, communication strategy, and planning for Cosequin, the #1 Joint Health Supplement. The role would suit an action-oriented leader, not a delegator.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Setting Strategy Oversees the brand strategy (Equity/Architecture/Identity). Develops and implements short and long-term marketing objectives, strategies, and tactics to deliver against agreed upon brand, business, and financial goals
- Develops concise and inspiring briefs that inspire work that is strategically sound, creatively compelling and delivers the desired business results.
- Creates comprehensive marketing plans and go to market strategies to drive specific business outcomes.
- Brand Health – Continuously monitors the business and brand health metrics using internal and external data resources to identify issues and opportunities to drive both brand development and business performance
- Communication – Works with agencies in the creative development process and execution of all national advertising campaigns, including television, digital, experiential, and retail.
- Innovation and Renovation– Works with the Innovation group to establish Innovation strategy and partner with the group for commercial execution against all new products
- Sales Partnership – Works collaboratively with the Sales organization to develop new sales programs, develop pricing strategies, advise on consumer and promotional approaches, as well as collect valuable insights on emerging trends
- Manage Brand P&Lto deliver solid and sustainable business growth; ensure cross-functional alignment to strategic objectives and that plans are in place to deliver on those objectives
- Develop Leadership & Collaborative Culture: Build and lead an engaged, high performing team; Mentor and coach direct reports to build skills. Inspire the senior management team, cross-functional team members and agency partners to develop a collaborative and creative working culture and empowering workplace
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business degree required.
- MBA preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 8+ years of progressive marketing leadership experience within CPG industry
- 4+ years experience leading a marketing team
- Ability to make strategic choices about how to manage the brand portfolio and allocate resources
- Ability to communicate effectively and influence others
- Strong team leadership and people management skills
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team succeed
- Ability to influence at the highest levels, whether that be the Executive Team, in Top-to-Top Customer Meetings, etc.
- Ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape
- Proactive, solutions-oriented. Ready to jump in head first