Manufacturing Business Analyst
Basic Job Functions:
Skyline Steel, LLC is seeking a talented Manufacturing Business Analyst to join our team. This position can be located in Rock Hill, SC, or near any of Nucor Skyline’s operating facilities: Armorel, AR, Iuka, MS, Belpre, OH, Cartersville, GA, Pomona, CA, Camp Hill, PA, Morrisville, PA, Longview, WA, Newton, IL. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Driving the creation and delivery of value-added IT solutions for Manufacturing and Supply Chain, including shop floor data collection systems
• Facilitating and documenting comprehensive business requirements which may include process flows, business rules, interface design, data analysis and data mapping in collaboration with SMEs and IT stakeholders
• Creating system, end-user and project documentation
• Assisting with direct support of the various operational departments
• Conducting gap analysis to help anticipate future needs and opportunities for process improvements driven by technology
• Providing strong contribution to business leads as they prepare for implementation of new IT capabilities and introduce process changes in the organization
• Aligning work order creation, bill of materials and routings with best practices within IT systems for process improvements
• Promoting more widespread and consistent use of ERP/Financial Systems architecture in relation to production planning and inventory management
Reporting to the Manager of Applications Solutions, the Manufacturing Business Analyst will be an integral member of the Nucor Skyline team, bringing heavy functional business analysis, troubleshooting, problem solving, inventory management, ERP Support, training and education of internal team, and a strong understanding of manufacturing. Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead and uphold safety practices, policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
There may be up to 25% travel required for this role.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Business Analyst role with ERP experience
- 5+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Work Order, Inventory Management and Shop Floor Production systems within an ERP
- Stratix ERP experience CCBA or higher from International Institute of Business Analysis
- General understanding of project management principles
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disabled/Vets – and a drug – free workplace