Northern Tool + Equipment
FUTURE STORE MANAGER
Northern Tool + Equipment is currently hiring Future Store Managers!
Northern Tool + Equipment is family-owned retailer that seeks talented people leaders who wish to share their initiative, ideas and expertise to build lasting relationships by providing the right solution to our customers. We are a growing company with plans to expand into new markets and need to build our bench with great leaders who are focused on developing and supporting the team to succeed.
To train as a Store Manager of a future store while learning the company processes in the role of Sr Assistant Store Manager in an existing store. You will learn to lead the store operations team in a manner which ensures that all retail sales and related activities are performed in a professional, courteous, reliable and results-oriented manner.
- Develop effective plans and programs to achieve sales goals and objectives
- Directly manage Sales and Cashier functions
- Takes exceptional care of our customers
- Seeks ways to maximize alternate sources of revenue (SPP, CC apps, add-ons, etc)
- Ensures sales floor is ‘Showtime Ready’
- Implements retail training programs to ensure employees are fully trained
- Have a positive attitude, be energetic, and service focused.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of retail sales experience leading associates in a large retail environment with sales volume exceeding $5M annually.
- Ability to relocate for advancement. This is a temporary role until Store Manager position becomes available and training successfully completed, not intended to be more than 6 months to 1 year. Relocation required for placement in Store Manager role as training location will not be placement location.
- Ability to lead, guide and mentor retail employees.
- Strong customer service, sales, decision and problem-solving skills.
- Paid Time Off including Holidays
- Health Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive Salary with bonus program
- Work life balance – Our management team is typically scheduled for 48 hours a week. Additional hours may be required based on business needs.
- Relocation assistance for next level advancement