Operations Support Analyst
The Operations Support Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining reporting integrity from systems and analytics for business functionality. This role is also responsible for creating documentation to support all systems, functions, and reporting utilized by the operations staff. This position reports to a Regional Vice President within Distribution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produces various weekly and monthly reports for vice president and/or management team.
- Analyze business reports and creates metrics within distribution region.
- Assists in Business budget maintenance and monitoring of expenditures.
- Record purchase requisitions into NFI purchasing system as appropriate.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for internal and/or customer meetings.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable for the region.
- Prepare customer scorecard information for monthly quarterly business reviews.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of the annual business meetings.
- Set KPI reports up and reporting up for startups.
- Building Client Invoicing system and tracking protocols.
- Coordinate rate review calendars with site management.
- Manhattan operating systems or similar system
- Strong computer knowledge including MS Office applications
- Basic typing skills
- Familiarity with 10-key
- Shipping software systems including UPS and Federal Express
- Responsible for the time clock administration (KRNOS) for the region.
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred.
- 0-2 years’ experience working in corporate or distribution environment.
- Transportation, Distribution, Supply Chain industry a plus.
- Excellent excel and access skills with an emphasis on business statistics.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated Flexibility, Initiative and Collaboration skills required.Other:
- Must be able to work in varying facility conditions including poor lighting and ventilation, exposure to noise, dust, LPG fumes, product orders, heat during the summer and cold during the winter
- Ability and availability to work irregular or extended hours including nights, weekends and potentially holidays as needed by the customer