New Hope Treatment Centers
Residential Counselors – Apply Now – Up to $15/hr.
As a residential treatment facility the HEALTH and SAFETY of our residents, employees and guests is our #1 Priority! We have in-house medical and health experts that continue to monitor all Federally recommended and required precautions to ensure that we keep our people healthy.
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING AT NEW HOPE TREATMENT CENTERS:
SIGN-ON BONUS of $500.00*
- COMPETITIVE WAGES: Earn up to $15.00/hr** as a Residential Counselor.
- Earn while you learn: We offer a competitive wage and our entry-level team members the opportunity to learn about the highly coveted HEALTHCARE field! Many of our employees started as Residential Counselors and are now members of our leadership team as Team Leaders and Supervisors!!!
- Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care, employee discounted meals, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
- Flexible Schedules: Dayshift, Afternoons, Nights and Weekends available…
- These are NOT Seasonal positions... YOU WILL HAVE A REWARDING POSITION in 2021!!!
*Bonus will be paid out in two $250 installments after orientation @ (1) 160 hours (2) 320 hours. *
**These Seasonal Wages will run from November 1, 2020 through January 23, 2021
To learn more about these opportunities apply NOW!
As a Residential Counselor your job duties will include:
- Ensure the safety of all residents under their care by learning and implementing only those medical and life saving policies and procedures approved by New Hope Treatment Centers (NHTC).
- Reports immediately to the Team Leader or Team Supervisor any behavior which may disrupt the therapeutic milieu or which may indicate a potential problem for the resident.
- Assist in the orientation of new residents and provides continuing education and assistance with program rules and expectations.
- Assist in the management of aggressive residents as needed, using only de-escalation and behavior management techniques approved by NHTC.
- Assist in the coordination of therapeutic activities, and oversees the completion of regular activities including, but not limited to, hygiene, chores, journalizing, homework or clinical assignments.
- Using the approved NHTC format and prescribed intervals, accurately documents resident’s behavior, use of interventions, and the effectiveness of treatment plans.
- Maintain an awareness of the whereabouts of all residents under their care by providing constant supervision, regular rounds and resident counts throughout their shift.
- Attend daily shift reports, staff meetings, resident staffing and all other required meetings.
- Participate in staff growth and development training activities and maintains a minimum number of hours as required by NHTC and managed care organizations.