New Hope Treatment Centers
Information Technology System Administrator
Supervise and administer technical support across facility locations through the installation, upgrade, troubleshooting and repair of computers, mobile devices, telephones, video-related systems, printing devices and network connectivity. Provide analytical support of application systems and services.
- Provide technical assistance to employees in a timely manner that is consistent with IT policies.
- Supervise technical support staff including the setting of goals and administering performance evaluations.
- Recommend, install, support and inventory company-owned computing device, telephone handset, video and audio hardware.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, implement and support computer application technologies.
- Administer hardware and software application projects.
- Provide both one-on-one and group technical training to staff.
- Maintain software inventory necessary for compliance.
- Fulfill hardware equipment inventory needs, replacement and disposal.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- General server upkeep including backups, support, upgrades, etc.
Skills and Qualifications
- Active directory and exchange experience a must.
- Knowledge of windows server 2008-2016 upkeep, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- DNS, DHCP, Domain Controller and other DC function knowledge a must.
- Standard licensing and server licensing knowledge a plus.
- Basic networking, both layer 2 and layer 3 needed. Policy building, routing, firewall and switch management needed. Will get training on specific products.
- Knowledge of standards/requirements for wiring Cat 5 cable a huge plus. Will need knowledge on how to run Cat5 according to guidelines.
- Knowledge of security systems including camera installs, standards(FPS, video file formats, etc. )
- Knowledge of Exchange and office 365 email systems. Including user management, group creation, etc.
- Strong ability to maintain equipment/inventory
- SQL, Telecommunication and EMR history/experience is a plus.
- Ability to run AV as needed (projectors, TV’s, cameras, etc)
- Strong leadership abilities to act as backup manager
Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field of study and two years of Information Technology experience.