New Hope Treatment Centers
Human Resources Intern
- Assists the Human Resources department with tending to employees requests and/or needs.
- Assist HR Recruiter with sourcing and scheduling applicants for interview.
- Completes administrative tasks such as filing, copying and document retention or destruction.
- Conducts exit interviews and provides results to Human Resources Manager.
- Responds to employment verification requests.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the Human Resources Generalist, Human Resource Manager, Recruiting/Staffing Manager, and Director of Human Resources.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT, BASIC ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS AND A DESIRE TO LEARN THE FIELD OF HUMAN RESOURCES.
- Preference to Candidates currently enrolled in Human Resources Courses.