New Hope Treatment Centers
The Building Services Technician I is responsible for assisting the Director of Physical Plant Operations in the overall upkeep of the facility campus. The unique job functions outlined are designed with a focus on safety and quality.
- Performs maintenance walk thorough of all areas of the building to find and correct problems.
- Performs routine maintenance in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
- Maintains HVAC equipment, including room units, area systems, water chillers, water towers, air handlers, boilers and water heaters.
- Maintains kitchen ice machines, coolers, freezers, range, vent/makeup air systems, water heaters, and dishwashing equipment.
- Maintains lighting, electrical, and water systems; in addition to maintaining laundry equipment.
- Is on call and emergency call as required.
- Keeps maintenance area and equipment clean and functional; Assures cleanliness of all area sumps and drainage systems.
- Assures proper use of safety equipment.
- Monitor and perform basic operation/maintenance of fire/alarm/security systems.
- Clean vents and light fixtures in all rooms as needed; clean vent hood in the kitchen as needed.
- Provides continuous painting and repair of walls.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned by the Director of Physical Plant Operations.
- May require evening, weekend, and holiday work.
- Is available as needed to assist Housekeeping staff.
- Assists in obtaining quotations for supplies and/or equipment applicable to work duties.
- Assists with purchase and stocking of maintenance supplies.
- Assists in maintaining the facility in appropriate condition for all inspections/reviews by licensing and regulatory bodies.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or equivalent. Three (3) years experience in general repair and maintenance preferred; Clear driving record.
Must be able to work M-F 11:30 am – 8:00 pm