Physical Media Fulfillment Technician
Mood Media Corporation is a leading in-store media specialist that uses a mix of music, visual and scent media to help its clients communicate with consumers with a view to driving incremental sales at the point-of-purchase. Operating through its two principal divisions; In-Store Media and Retail Point-of-Purchase; Mood Media Corporation works with more than 800 retail chains in more than 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Based in our Fort Mill, SC, the Fulfillment Technician is a is a central part of the operations of Mood’s Media Production group. This fast-paced position is primarily focused on insuring that the appropriate AV programming content is downloaded into prepared media devices and then insuring that the devices and all key peripherals needed for device installation are ready for shipping. Collaboration among team members and leaders is essential for continuous process improvement.
Work is fast-paced, and attention to detail critical. Most work is performed in an air controlled office environment but does require occasional warehouse or out-of-doors work.
The position requires good written and oral communication skills. Strong attention to detail – both numeric and alphabetic – and experience with MS Office are necessary. Experience with Oracle is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Validating that the equipment received matches the sales order requirements as indicated in the company’s database systems.
• Unpacking the devices and placing on racks.
• Testing the equipment for audio and front panel function.
• Loading music, video and/or other programs as needed onto media devices using company database tools.
• Performing secondary quality control checks on devices that have received downloads to confirm they meet client specifications and company standards.
• Repacking devices and adding necessary ancillary hardware and instructional literature as appropriate.
• Insuring that fully packaged device and peripherals are sealed and that the database is updated with the equipment status changes and all appropriate labeling and other identifiers.
• Constant movement between various workstations and extended time performing work while in an upright stationary position.
• Ability to multi- task among and between various control and computer databases as part of routine operational procedures.
Working knowledge of basic MS Office programs (Excel/Word) and the ability to accurately work with Alpha/Numeric data required. Knowledge of Oracle helpful.
* Medical, dental , life insurance
* Short and long term disability
* 401(k) plan
* Generous paid time off