Human Resources Intern
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities while gaining tremendous experience in a fast-paced environment.
The Human Resources Intern will have the opportunity for professional growth and development. This position will allow you to gain valuable experience in the area of talent acquisition and employee relations. This is a 6-month paid internship.
Metrolina Greenhouses is seeking a Human Resources Intern for York, SC facility from January 2021 until June 2021. The position requires the employee to work up to 40 hours per week Monday – Friday and offers some flexibility with hours. Applicants should be recent graduates in Human Resources Management or students seeking to continue their education while gaining valuable real-world experience.
The intern will have an opportunity to:
- Support the Human Resources Team by assisting with recruiting activities, including but are not limited to creating and posting jobs, reviewing applications, conducting phone screens, coordinating onsite interviews, pre-employment and onboarding process for new hires
- Provide support with employee engagement and employee relations activities
- Enter and maintain accurate HR and talent-related data in various HR systems and tools
- Interviewing applicants as needed
- Create and maintain various training materials, standard work documents, process & user guides where needed
- Assist on special projects related to HR and employee development
- Work on special projects
- Other administrative support as needed
- The internship will take place between January and June
Job Setting & Physical Demands
Employees in this position work primarily indoors but may be required to work in an outdoor environment. To perform the job successfully the candidate must be able to use a computer and other standard office equipment. Fluency in the English language and the ability to see, speak, hear, read, and write are required.
Metrolina Greenhouses is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monday – Friday
7:30am to 4:30pm or 8:00am to 5:00pm
Overtime and weekends may be required