McGee Enterprises, Inc.
Company offers excellent benefit, opportunity for bonus and overtime.
2 shift avail 1st is 5am- 3pm 2nd shift is 3:30pm-2:45am 4 day work week.
Stable position and family oriented, family owned business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drives a forklift
Reads a formula sheet
General cleaning of shop
· Ability to read a limited number of two and three syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
· Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurements, volume and distance.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one or two step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and TRAINING:
· No prior experience or training.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
· There are no specific requirements for this position
· The employee must frequently lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
This position works in an environment with a loud noise level. (Examples: jack hammer work, front row at a rock concert.)
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet or humid conditions.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals.