McGee Enterprises, Inc.
Immediate openings on 2nd (2:00pm-10:00pm) & 3rd shift (10:00pm-6:00am, M-F) for manual grinding/lapping machinists (non-CNC) . We’re a leading provider of products, services and technical support for metal producing, metal processing and recycling industries worldwide since 1933. We’re registered to ISO 9001:2008 and, like all company locations, managed with open-book philosophy and practices. We have made significant capital investments into our Rock Hill location to maintain our position as a world-class provider to the markets we serve. . If qualified and interested please reply to this posting with a current detailed resume in Work format, including professional references.
- Competitive starting wages based on your relevant experience
- Regular mostly voluntary overtime opportunities as business permits. Some during the week and some on the weekends. Sundays are paid at double time.
- Steady shift assignments (50¢ an hour shift premium on 2nd & 3rd)
- Competitive benefits
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in Heat Treat Operations.
- Demonstrated expertise/aptitude in ID/OD/Rotary Table, Flatbed Grinders, Lapping and Polishing machines.
- Experienced in forklift and overhead crane operation.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and have skill in blueprint reading, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, and the ability to perform basic shop trig computations
- Ability to use precision micrometers, calipers and other measuring instruments
We proudly maintain a drug-free environment; all successful candidates for employment will receive a pre-placement physical evaluation, which includes a drug screen.