- Communicate effectively with peer as well as members of the management team, to provide daily production support in Receiving, Wave Planning, Shipping, and Inventory.
- Support external clients to ensure product, supplies, and services are provided accurately and timely.
- Professionally resolve carriers and customers inquiries timely.
- Assist the Leads and Supervisor to effectively organize scheduling plans and orders.
- Work within multiple systems to ensure data is correct for order processing.
- Assist Supervisor to resolve customer inquiries and damage claims in a professional and timely manner.
- Under Supervisory guidance assists with monitor and control cost.
- Utilize MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Collaboratively work with new team members on all department process and procedures.
- Actively participate in the department continuous improvement activates.
- Performed all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2 Years general office experience.
- Planning/Shipping experience in a distribution center is a plus.
- Knowledge of Legrand safety rules and policies preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and time management skills.
- Self disciplined with strong work ethics.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to adhere to timelines to ensure success.
- Having a sense of urgency without overlooking critical details.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to successfully interact and communicate effectively within all areas and levels of the organization.
- Must have strong, planning, training, and organizational skills.
- Firm understanding of Inventory Systems: WMS systems, inventory accuracy processes and reporting. Understand all entities and product type.
- Firm understanding of Receiving Systems: WMS systems and how they tie together, schedule trucks, monitor, receive, reconcile inventory and put away inventory.
- Ability to lift 50LBS.
- Knowledge of Legrand history, products and market is a plus.
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Specialist to join the team in Fort Mill, SC.
Legrand is a $5.8 billion global company with 30,000 employees world-wide and products sold in 180 countries. As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions for use in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Employing more than 2,800 employees across the United States and Canada, Legrand in North America has a work environment that promotes personal advancement, pride and achievement. Our success is also based on our recognition that diversity – in people, products, innovation and technology – is an important strength. When you join our team, we provide you with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to become the very best at your job, and to continue to advance your career. Equal Opportunity Employer