At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Associate I to join the Legrand Fort Mill Team in Fort Mill, SC. The candidate assignments are routine in nature requiring very limited judgment. Mastery of routine picking and packing tasks, employee may be seeking career growth to WA II..
What Will You Do?
MAIN JOB DUTIES:
- Cart Picking
- EPT Picking
- Pack–Parcel/ Repack
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisors or management
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Entry level position with 0-3 months of experience.
- Basic mathematical abilities.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and time management skills.
- Warehouse/distribution knowledge is preferred.
- Self-disciplined individual with strong work ethic and attention to details.
- Ability to read and understand procedures.
- Ability to follow work instructions.
- Operate Radio Frequency (RF) equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand the majority of the work day.
- Receives general instructions on routine work and more detailed instructions on new assignments.
Every single day, Legrand brings power, light and data to millions of spaces around the world. Legrand is a global, publicly-traded company listed on the Euronext (Legrand SA EPA: LR) with 36,000 employees worldwide, a market cap of $16B, revenue of more than $5 billion, with products sold in 180 countries. Legrand is listed on the Forbes Global 2000 as one of the world’s best employers. For more information, visit legrand.com.
About Legrand North and Central America
Legrand North and Central America (LNCA) employs over 5,000 associates in 60 locations, working in 6 product categories (Electrical Wiring Systems, Building Control Systems, AV, Data Communications, Power Distribution and Control, and Lighting). LNCA offers comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage. LNCA offers distinctive benefits like high employer 401K match, above-benchmark paid maternity leave, paid time off to volunteer, and an active women’s network. LNCA is an employee-centered, growth company with tremendous opportunity. For more information, visit legrand.us.
Equal Opportunity Employer