- Sort, scan, count and weigh returned products.
- Examine and inspect returned products and ensure credit to the appropriate entity.
- Execute the packaging, taping and labeling of all shipping cartons.
- Execute quality inspections per Standard Work guidelines.
- Move completed product to or on moving equipment such as pallets for put away.
- Report damaged material or questionable conditions to the Lead or Department Supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations at all times.
- Breakdown cardboard cartons for reuse or recycling.
- This list is not all inclusive. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Previous distribution center experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Legrand safety rules and policies preferred.
- Strong multi-tasking ability and time management skills.
- Self disciplined with strong work ethic.
- Team player.
- Ability to perform basic visual quality inspections on products.
- Maintain the production pace standards of the assigned department.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to adhere to timelines to ensure success.
- Basic computer skills MS windows.
Legrand has exciting opportunities for Returns Associates to join the team in Fort Mill, SC. This role will ensure that the redistribution of products are inspected and credited to the appropriate division.
Legrand is a $5.8 billion global company with 30,000 employees world-wide and products sold in 180 countries. As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions for use in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Employing more than 2,700 employees across the United States and Canada, Legrand in North America has a work environment that promotes personal advancement, pride and achievement. Our success is also based on our recognition that diversity – in people, products, innovation and technology – is an important strength. When you join our team, we provide you with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to become the very best at your job, and to continue to advance your career.