Part-Time Material Handler
At a Glance
Legrand has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Material Handler to join the Legrand Logistics Team in Fort Mill, SC. Assignments are routine in nature requiring very limited judgment. Requires instructions on routine work and more detailed instructions on new assignments. Mastery of tasks, employee may be seeking career growth to possible MH II..
What Will You Do?
- Rec: Put away and break down/receive
- P&S: Load and/or Replenish
- WM: Load or Replenish/Missing Parts
- WM 95: Raceway Picker
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisors or management
High school diploma or equivalent, some vocational training preferred
1 year + of related work experience and/or some vocational training preferred
- Knowledge of Legrand’s history, products, and market position is favorable.
- Basic mathematical abilities.
- Able to perform repetitive job functions, hand mobility, bending, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to stand the majority of the work day.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule.