The Benefits Package for this job includes:
- Health care options, including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Paid holidays
- Vacation time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Product Discounts
- Life Insurance (2x base salary max 50K)
- Paid Maternity Leave (14 Weeks)
- Long/Short Term Disability
- Competitive 401K Matching Program. Legrand will make matching contributions for each plan year up to the first 6% of compensation that deferred according to the following schedule:
Employee Contribution Matching Contribution
6% or more 7.0%
The following tasks are performed by a Material Handler:
- Load and unload materials within a warehouse or storage facility utilizing hand truck, forklifts, and standups.
- Participate in annual full inventory count.
- Stack Merchandise onto pallets and install protective devices such as shrink wrap, or strapping to prevent shifting or damage to materials being transported.
- Perform applicable quality checks and document results.
- Perform basic housekeeping activities.
- Ensure all materials are labeled correctly.
- Ensure stocking area is clean and organized, free from food, waste, trash and any hazard that may cause injury.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisors or management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years warehouse general experience is preferred.
- 1 year forklift experience required.
- Knowledge of Legrand’s history, products, and market position is favorable.
- Basic mathematical abilities.
- Able to perform repetitive job functions, hand mobility, bending, kneeling, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to stand the majority of the work day.
- Must be able to work flexible work schedule.
Legrand has exciting opportunities for a Material Handler to join the LNA-FM team in Fort Mill, SC. This position will ensure the loading and unloading of materials within the warehouse and stage materials for orders for the pick and packers correctly.
Legrand is a $5.8 billion global company with 30,000 employees world-wide and products sold in 180 countries. As the leading provider of products and systems for electrical installations and information networks wherever people live and work, Legrand delivers an unequaled depth and breadth of innovative solutions for use in residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
Employing more than 2,700 employees across the United States and Canada, Legrand in North America has a work environment that promotes personal advancement, pride and achievement. Our success is also based on our recognition that diversity – in people, products, innovation and technology – is an important strength. When you join our team, we provide you with the tools, knowledge and skills necessary to become the very best at your job, and to continue to advance your career. EEO Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Visit us at:
Equal Opportunity Employer