Giving Tree Child Development Center
Part-Time Daycare Teacher
*Part-Time Hours: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (hours subject to change)
- Providing care for children, such as setting schedules and routines, grooming, feeding, changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
- Developing and encouraging age-appropriate learning and socialization to ensure children learn basic skills and concepts, such as communication, manners, sharing, etc.
- Maintaining a safe workplace by monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting concerns to staff and parents.
- Helping children discover new interests by introducing them to art, music, sports, and other potential hobbies.
- Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance or approved discipline, as needed.
- Preparing children to enter the next level of care or for entry into school.
- Keeping records relating to child care.
- Working with parents to help children progress towards educational and behavioral goals.
- Must be able to work until 6:30 pm if and when needed, Monday through Friday.
- Must be great with kids.
- Must be a team player, willing to work extra hours is needed.
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- Must have common sense, decisiveness, patience, and stamina to chase after, lift, or carry children.
- At least 6 months experience working in a licensed Daycare facility preferred.