- Responsible for all maintenance purchasing functions and oversees MRO purchasing and receiving.
- Collaborates with Engineering in scheduling CapeX MRO
- Responsible for upkeep of work order and spare parts system.
- Work with corporate CMMS system to manage/ schedule work orders & planning to include preventative maintenance, predicative maintenance and special projects.
- Interface with production and other departments to plan and oversee all outages, both scheduled and unscheduled.
- Coordinate Maintenance staff work assignments to support Managers directive for projects , long and short term goals
- Coordinates daily maintenance activities
- Schedules the workforce to maintain Mgr cost control measures.
- Plans purchases to support Mgr cost control measures
- Complies with all SH&E regulations including corporate and plant SH&E policies and procedures.
- Complies with and enforces all plant and corporate administrative rules.
- Complies with and enforces all applicable plant operating procedures.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor Degree preferred
- 5-7 years of related industrial maintenance mechanical field experience required
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment preferred.
- 2 years of experience planning, scheduling and auditing maintenance activities
- Well-rounded knowledge of electrical, mechanical, and instrumentation maintenance.
- Familiarity with chemical plant operations preferred.
- Strong organizational, negotiation, communication and leadership skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Planning software and Excel.
- Must pass a pre-employment medical screening.
Koppers Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, genetic information, ethnicity, national origin, race, religion, sex, veteran status, or any other category or characteristic protected by federal law or by any applicable state or local law.