Johnathon Brown Electric
Top Rated Service Electrician
$35,000 – $60,000 a year
electrical construction, 1 year (Preferred)
electrician, 7 years (Preferred)
journeyman electrician, 2 years (Preferred)
low voltage, 1 year (Preferred)
electrical, 5 years (Required)
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Driver’s License (Required)
- Work authorization:
United States (Required)
Are you driven AND passionate about delivering outstanding quality and customer service?
Would you like to earn TOP dollar, working in a steady-growth, tech-savvy, privately-owned company, with a 4.9 Google rating?
If so, this might be a great opportunity for you!
Due to continued growth, Jonathan Brown electric is looking for a Service Electrician to meet increasing customer demands for service in the greater Charlotte area.
This is a ground-floor opportunity to earn top dollar and pursue opportunities for advancement as we grow.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Service Electrician, Including Residential and Commercial applications.
· Clean driving record, drug screen and background check
· Live within 30 miles of our Rock Hill Office
· Strong references
· Not afraid of heights
· Professional attitude and pride in workmanship
· Knowledgeable of electrical codes and wiring methods
· Must have basic tools: full set of insulated electrical hand tools, battery-powered screw gun, drills, reciprocal saw, fish tape, conduit hand benders, glow rods, sockets, allen wrenches, testers, amp meters .
Capabilities we Require:
· Install, wire and maintain electrical systems in a residential environment
· Work independently and efficiently with time management skills
· Troubleshoot most electrical issues and problem solve
· Ability to communicate proficiently and professionally with customers, contractors, vendors
· Proficient with hand and power tools and electrical testers
· GREAT with customers
· Health insurance
· Paid Vacation and Holidays
· Paid Continuing Education
· New fleet
· Company Service Van to Qualified individuals
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- electrical construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrician: 7 years (Preferred)
- journeyman electrician: 2 years (Preferred)
- low voltage: 1 year (Preferred)
- electrical: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- What makes you a GREAT candidate?
Impress us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why we should consider you and attach your resume.
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply