VEHICLE PERSONALIZATION EXPERT (VPE)
Here at Insignia Group, we specialize in providing accessory sales solutions, consulting and training. By using our vehicle personalization system, automotive dealerships can easily manage accessory sales, ensuring dealerships can easily profit from automotive accessory sales effectively. As one of our in-field Vehicle Personalization Experts (VPEs), you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new opportunities within your assigned territory and developing successful Vehicle Personalization Profit Centers within dealership showrooms. In this role, you will also continue to support and maintain existing clients.
We are looking for VPEs based in the following states: Colorado, Texas, and Georgia or the Carolinas. This is a great position for a motivated self-starter who is familiar with the automotive industry and wants to travel, visiting auto dealerships up and down the state. We know from experience that successful dealers have all management engaged in developing and sustaining a vehicle personalization experience for their customers. Your job is to prospect dealerships and be their “coach” to foster management cooperation, guide the development of a successful process, and support the long-term business advantage of vehicle personalization.
- Perform trainings and coaching sessions with contracted dealers and grow their accessory sales through best practices
- Prospect and close opportunities to develop Vehicle Personalization Profit Centers within dealerships in your Metro-Markets
- Develop strong business relationships with dealerships, distributors, manufacturers and restylers
- Work in partnership with System Experts at Insignia HQ to pursue referrals for dealers who desire consulting and training
- Track your activity and relationship building in our designated customer relationship management system: HubSpot
- Track your travel and administrative costs with the understanding that profitability is linked to reasonable expenses
- Execute: create successful and satisfied customers
- Have 2 plus years of sales experience, working in or selling to dealerships is a plus
- Can travel frequently, including overnight stays
- Comfortable with various forms of technology
- Conversant with use of social media (LinkedIn, FaceBook, Instagram, etc.)
- Have a passion and desire for success
As a Vehicle Personalization Expert, you will be assigned a Primary Territory generally consisting of several US States and large cities (where geographically advantageous.) Within your territory, you will have “Metro-Markets.” A Metro-Market is a large city or metropolitan area, for example “Chicago” would include the city of Chicago and the surrounding metro area – typically a 25 to 50-mile radius. To create successful customers profitably, your time and focus will be within your Metro-Markets. Occasionally, you may be required to develop a successful customer outside of your Metro-Markets. These will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload a resume on the right-hand side of the page.