VP, Integrated Supply Chain, HIS
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The VP Integrated Supply Chain will manage directly and indirectly approximately 8000 people across over 30 manufacturing sites globally, to include the United States, Mexico, EMEA, and APAC. Will have responsibility for the entire integrated supply chain including Production, Materials Management/Planning, Sourcing of Direct and Indirect Materials, Warehousing including transportation and distribution, Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SIOP), Health, Safety and Environmental, and Quality. Enhance the relationships with the commercial leaders of the business and continue to add credibility and value to internal and external customers. Determine the strategic direction of the functions and develop a robust plan in which these objectives will be achieved.
- Bachelors degree from an Accredited university (Preferably in Business or Engineering)
- 15+ years of leadership experience in a multi-plant manufacturing environment
- Extensive manufacturing operations management experience with a premier manufacturing organization
- Full experience in plant operations and Supply Chain Management
- Six Sigma Green-Belt and DFSS Certification (minimum within 6 months)
- Significant experience managing operations with many products and channels/customers
- Strong understanding and experience in SIOP – Sales Inventory Operation Planning process
- Understanding of lean, integrated supply chain principles, and knowledge of Honeywell Operating System or other process improvement systems.
- Extensive manufacturing operations management experience with a premier manufacturing organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability of prioritizing tasks and managing conflicting priorities
- Ability to communicate with other areas (in/out) of the plant
- Quick response and proactive mindset to drive results
- Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/mentor others