User Experience Designer II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that delivers an end-to-end user experience across every user touch point for our [SBG] businesses, using well established human-centered design principles to ensure that Honeywell products and applications are the most useful, usable and desirable products in the marketplace. You will work on a wide variety of products, domain and applications to keep you engaged, challenged and learning. You will take a human-centered design approach to create an end-to-end holistic user experience.
· User experience design.
· Produce creative designs that support both digital and physical products.
· Illustrate storyboards of the current and future states of the user experience.
· Ensure that the look and feel of each deliverable aligns with graphic and user experience design language standards and best practices.
· Own and lead multiple projects according to established priorities and deadlines.
· Collaborate with team members and work partners to define scope and timelines of project deliverables.
· Iterate designs as appropriate, based on feedback from team members, work partners, end users and customers.
· Align design processes and deliverables with tools and processes utilized by the business.
· Identify opportunities for innovation, while also being relevant and visually appealing.
· Coaching and development.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Associates Degree in user experience design, graphic design, human factors or similar discipline.
· Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
· Some design portfolio or concepts and commercialized products experience.
· Excellent collaboration and teamwork attitude.
· Proficient user experience design skills, e.g., user/customer journey mapping, experience diagramming, task analysis, workflow design, etc.
· Some experience with observational research and usability testing.
· Fluent with design sketching and prototyping tools, e.g., Axure, Figma, Balsamiq, Visio, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
· The ability to synthesize inputs from multiple sources into a compelling user-centered design.
· Some experience with design trends, benchmarking, forecasting and concept creation.
· Graduate degree in user experience design, human factors, interaction design or related discipline.
· Some experience with project planning, scoping and execution in a phase-gate and/or agile environment.
· Passion for creating compelling, intuitive designs!
- JOB ID: HRD112338
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States