Textile Engineer (Clothing)
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
- Healthcare related Fiber and Yarn spinning technology
- Responsible to setup the whole internal yarn development capability and technology platform
- MS degree for Textile Engineering, Polymer or Biochemical
- 5+ year work experience for textile related field
- 5+ years’ Project Management experience
- Biomedical textile or Biochemical background
- Familiar with Braiding technology
- Familiar with FDA process and system
- JOB ID: req239070
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.