Sr Quality Control Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Provide Quality Control Inspection support for Honeywell [insert business group or function] while partnering with manufacturing teams and leaders. You will ensure that quality in being maintained in all factors involved in production. Responsible for all activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. Perform product inspection and/or audits of quality control programs.
- Participate in audits
- Analyze and maintain data
- Update and report metrics
- Lead process improvements
- Drive corrective actions
- Perform audits
- Handle data maintenance
- Revise specs and procedures
- Process and compliance support
- Assist and train personnel
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of root cause analysis
- Proficient in technical software such as SAP
- Experience in audits and analytical testing
- Leadership skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities
- Ability to work effectively with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Proficient use in software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Good analytical and creative problem solving skill
- Effective written and verbal communication
- JOB ID: req238868
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.