Sr Project Management Specialist
Innovate to solve the world’s most important challenges
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Use your project and organizational skills to be responsible for management of various software deployment projects that drive revenue, increase productivity and improve processes. These projects span across multiple Honeywell and 3rd Party products. You will be in a visible position and will require direct interaction with internal Honeywell stakeholders as well as partners and customers.
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
- Ensuring software deployment is set up and executed to meet business and customer expectations
- Ensure projects are on or ahead of schedule
- Management of Professional Services SOWs
- Implement and monitor project schedules
- Maintain project meeting minutes and distribution
- Report project progress to the stakeholders
- Lead enterprise implementations and 3rd party integrations
- Coordinate internal resources, customer resources, and third parties/vendors for the smooth execution of implementation
- Successfully and effectively manage simultaneous, diverse implementation projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Define consistent implementation methodology and templates
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success
- Serve as Point Person for Product Releases
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years Program Management experience
- 3+ years Customer Facing experience
- Software development experience
- Experience managing or implementing enterprise level software
- Expertise with Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and SharePoint.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, particularly in cross-functional collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively manage priorities
- Improving performance, meeting commitments, and getting results
- Exceeding internal and external customer expectation
- Effective communication skills