Sr Product Marketing Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Would you like to Develop and implement the product strategy (STRAP) to drive revenue, orders and gross profit for an entire portfolio? Do you have experience leading a product support team to drive strategy execution to ensure product development and position and provide support to both sales team and customers.? If you answered positively, we at Honeywell have the career opportunity for you! We invite you to apply for the role Sr Product Marketing Specialist. In this position You will partner with the sales and channel teams to develop tactical plans to consistently identify new business opportunities, with successful implementation of such plans.
- New Product Introduction
- Create Product Roadmaps
- Marketing Plans
- Voice of the Customer
- Manager Product Life Cycle
- Promote Brands
- Project Planning
- Conduct market research
- Value base price strategy
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors’ Degree
- 2+ years of experience with product marketing, product management
- Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
- Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
- Some experience in product or strategic marketing
- Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issue
- Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills
- Experience & ability to apply to product line
- JOB ID: req225342
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States