Sr Product Management Specialist
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Services Product Manager, you will be focused leading part of Honeywell’s global, services portfolio. The right person for this job wants to make a noticeable impact on results while gaining valuable experience in one of the most admired companies in the world.
This position is an individual contributor that leads and manages by influence across the organization to execute on our services initiatives and strategies. The right candidate for this role must also be highly collaborative, embrace our “winning as one team”. You will work closely with other Product Managers, Customer Marketing, Regional Marketing and Service Operations to drive business results.
We’re a demanding and fast-paced environment where you will work with highly motivated teams on extremely challenging projects. We’re looking for individuals that have a passion for our mission to transition from a traditional hardware company into and industrial software and solutions provider.
· Drive all aspects of the service life cycle from concept to end-of-life.
· Define market requirements for future services based on primary and secondary research with customers (VOC), sales, partners, and internal sources
· Develop and execute plans addressing offering, pricing, channel, messaging and competitive positioning; working closely with regional marketing teams on launch and promotion
· Define, promote internally and gain executive approval for roadmaps, strategies, policies and plans for the product line
· Partner with IT and other functions to improve the digital experience of the service life cycle from initial order through contract renewal
· Work with planning, regional marketing and factory teams to produce a forecast that ensures parts availability and service level compliance while minimizing inventory costs
YOU MUST HAVE
· 3 years of experience as a product manager of B2B products or services or other operational experience in an aftermarket services business
· Ability to travel 10% to 20% domestically and internationally
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience being held accountable for delivering financial results
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated technical aptitude
· Knowledge of aftermarket parts/services business models
· Ability to lead by influence
· Experience engaging with customers for sales or support activities
· Experience marketing intangible service-based solutions
- JOB ID: HRD115503
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States