Sr. Director of Software Engineering
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
This senior leadership role defines the software and IoT strategy, technology roadmap and in development/execution for the various product lines in the group, drive partnerships with technology players and work cross functionally with regional general managers and marketing leadership to drive new SaaS business models. The team spans globally across US, India, China, Mexico and Singapore.
You will lead and manage a group of talented professionals who provide and develop expertise to facilitate the success of software engineering projects and programs.
· Product & Technology Roadmap
· Global Talent management and development
· Program Execution & Management Operation Rhythms
· Agile/Scrum expertise on large scale platforms
· Customer relationship management and support
· Strategy development
YOU MUST HAVE
· 10+ years of relevant experience in Software “cloud, server applications”
· 5+ years of demonstrated experience leading a team
· Bachelors degree
· Understanding the software development lifecycle and Security Development Life Cycle – Hyper/Large Scale
· 15 years of experience in software or related field
· Ability to drive customer specific professional services engagement (negotiation, SOW, contracts expectation setting, analyzing pros and cons). Support Customer Ops/SLAs team (holding the live wire along with Ops team)
· Ability to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously, quick pivots.
· Knowledge of software configuration management practices
· Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
· Wide degree of creativity and latitude
· You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
· You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.