Sr Digital Marketing Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Drive the regional adaptation and execution of go-to-market strategies through demand generation and digital marketing campaigns, including new product launches, across the US and Canada. Adapt global campaigns or create new regional campaigns, content mix, and define specific and detailed plans in region or country. Define and implement local social media, PR and web plans as part of the overall commercialization strategy. Manage regional go-to-market marketing plans for the Honeywell Personal Protection Equipment Business in the Healthcare sector.
Work with regional product managers and global offer management to set execution strategy. Work with sales to increase the opportunity pipeline, drive lead conversion, and grow revenue. Drive continuous improvement, analyze campaign results, and adjust programs as needed.
- Create demand generation campaigns (strategy/social media/tradeshows/etc.)
- Increase opportunity influence pipeline and lead conversion metrics
- Manage a regional budget
- Collaborate with regional product marketing and sales teams
- Support regional new product introductions
- Develop Marcom briefs
- Partner with internal and external agency partners to drive content strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with creative services/digital & web team/PR/ etc.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or Communications
- At least 5 years working experience in digital marketing
- Experience executing Marcom programs in B2B & B2C environments
- Experience creating strategies and executing demand generation marketing campaigns
- Experience working with product management, field sales, and channel team in end user go-to-market strategies
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM systems, Marketo and Salesforce.com experience
- Excellent business writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational and project management/planning skills
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to operate collaboratively and work across a multi-matrix organization
- Master’s degree / MBA preferred
- JOB ID: HRD112871
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States