Sr Customer Mktng Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a Sr. Customer Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for creating, executing, and maintaining the demand generation plans aligned with business goals of the North America Productivity Solutions and Services business. In this role, you will need to develop a deep understanding of our customers, channel partners, solutions and the buyer’s journey and work closely with cross-functional teams to maximize business impact. Your primary responsibility in this role is to drive demand and revenue growth for our solutions both direct and through the channel.
- Oversee the regional demand generation strategy, programs and budget
- Collect data to measure and analyze return-on-investment across all marketing channels
- Collaborate closely with product marketing to drive aligned strategies and achieve pipeline goals
- Manage demand generation budget including SEO/SEM, return on investment analysis, and recommendations for optimization
- Present pipeline dashboards including detailed analysis of program and channel results
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience in B2B demand generation in the software industry preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of lead generation standard methodologies and industry trends
- Must be skilled in content creation supported by SEO/SEM optimization and PPC strategy
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives and tactical execution in a fast-paced environment that pivots frequently
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo preferred)
- Experience in Salesforce
- Ability to leverage data to drive business decisions
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills