Sr Channel Mktng Specialist
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
As a channel marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing, driving and implementing co-marketing activities that drive brand preference with authorized distributors and key channel partners. This role includes creating marketing plans, staying up-to-date with the latest digital trends, and coordinating campaigns within the marketing team and with department stakeholders. In this role, you will serve as liaison between Channel Sales Leadership, Marketing, Distributors and Channel Partners. You will lead programs that directly contribute to pipeline growth for your distributor and partners while staying at or below budget. You will develop mechanisms for monitoring progress on return on marketing investment and problem solve where we are below target.
- Develop and oversee the marketing plans to drive sales through assigned distribution and channel partners
- Win, maintain, and expand relationships with assigned distribution and channel partners
- Responsible for achieving revenue, profitability and partner recruitment objectives
- Implement channel campaigns to expand market share and deliver aggressive growth targets
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven marketing experience in a B2B technology business (experience in channel marketing preferred)
- An ability to translate technical capabilities into business value
- Ability to drive strategic initiatives and tactical execution in a fast-paced environment that pivots frequently
- Strong digital marketing competencies
- Strong acumen of channel strategies and enabling programs
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational, written and communication skills