Sr Advanced Electrical Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be part of a team that applies its expertise and knowledge to electro-mechanical projects, finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve techniques, procedures, and products and technologies. You will design products to meet customer needs, product quality, manufacturability, new product development, prototype builds, testing, and may serve a project manager role for smaller development projects. You will develop the product designs necessary to drive product improvement and will be integral in securing present and future business by consistently meeting or exceeding Voice of Customer requirements.
· Work in a global team as an Individual contributor with significant responsibilities of electronic design. Conceptualizing, Designing and Implementing the HW including manufacturing and EMI/EMC and regulatory compliance of the HW Design responsibility.
· Able to work independently / self-driven with a sense of project ownership
· The responsibilities include Proof of Concepts, schematic development, component selection, detailed design, verification testing and interfacing with other functional/support teams (such as mechanical, manufacturing process, simulation, evaluation, marketing, supply chain and external test labs).
· Responsible for Embedded product design & development.
· Expected to have in depth knowledge in electronics design and sensors.
· Independently architect, Design, develop and own at subsystem and system level designs.
· Work efficiently with software and mechanical in resolving technical risks during development.
· Interact closely with cross functional teams during the development and drive decision making on the design and technologies used in the products.
YOU MUST HAVE
· Masters or Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 12+ years of Industrial experience with 5+ years of experience on end-end electromechanical product development
· Minimum 5 years experience in EMI/EMC and RF design
· 12+ years of Analog, Digital electronics design Expertise in ADC/DAC, Analog front end designs for high accuracy systems. Deriving transfer functions and noise analysis of the circuits.
· Timing analysis, Power budgeting, components selection techniques for portable battery-operated devices.
· Experience in related areas of PPE or Respiratory products development
· Work experience on Regulatory driven products
· Knowledge on wireless design is added advantage.
· Work experience on battery operated products would be a plus
· ATEX, Intrinsic safe design experience will be added advantage
· Industrial design talent
- JOB ID: req242471
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States