Sr Advanced Chemical Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
1) Create material specification and build up competitive knowledge database.
2) Material characterization for all kinds of material and Capable for reverse engineer.
3) Research and develop new material compound formula, methods and/or processes that can improve the performance, cost and/or quality of our PPE products
4) Innovation for new technology, material, process etc.
5) Coordinate with external suppliers, universities and other outside entities in the identification, research and development of new materials for tire applications.
6) Support EFH production plants to develop, specify and facilitate implementation of Eyewear, face shield and head protection products functional coating/material compounds to meet requirements of product performance, production, and most importantly the requirements of our customers
7) Track the performance of existing suppliers and monitor the quality, consistency and process capability of the raw materials used in tire compound formulae
YOU MUST HAVE
· Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering or Material
· Minimum 3 years experience in Functional coating
· Relative working experience Anti-fog, Anti-scratch, UV protection coating process, compounding knowledge and experience will be a plus
· An understanding of engineering principles and mathematics
· An aptitude for, and interest in chemistry
· Project management skill
· Resource management skills
· Good communication and technical documentation skills
· Analytical and problem-solving ability
· The ability to work as part of a team
- JOB ID: req242475
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States