Senior Director, Offering Management Transformation
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Director, Offering Management Transformation
INNOVATE TO SOLVE THE WORLD’S MOST IMPORTANT CHALLENGES
Honeywell Safety & Productivity Solutions (SPS) has an exciting opportunity for a Director, Offering Management Transformation. The selected candidate will lead the transformation of the SPS Offering Management function with a focus on NPI effectiveness and be accountable for driving organic growth through the adoption of lean product development principles to enable speed and rigor. You will actively partner with senior leadership across SPS at the enterprise and line of business levels to provide subject-matter expertise on best practices for portfolio and product management processes, and grow organizational capability by applying and institutionalizing those practices across SPS to improve development efficiency, marketing and portfolio strategies, and commercial execution.
Build partnerships with senior business leaders across SPS to drive transformation in NPI execution, portfolio roadmaps, commercial execution, and related processes
Apply and develop business acumen as a development opportunity for future leadership roles
Deliver subject-matter expertise and drive transformation through deployment of agile and lean product development principles and related processes
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 10 years combined Product Management and Marketing experience delivering physical and digital offerings in partnership with cross-functional teams that include Engineering, Marketing, User Experience/Design, Sales, Supply Chain/Manufacturing, IT, Finance, and Legal.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership of global teams experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Agile and Lean Startup methods
- Bachelors degree in Business or Technical field
- MBA with emphasis in Product Management, New Product Development, or Strategic Marketing
- Certification in Product Management discipline (for example, through AIPMM or PDMA)
- Strong familiarity with commercial excellence practices
- Ability to lead and influence in a matrix environment across business lines and functions. Effective communication across all levels of the organization.
- Track record as a change agent at the strategic planning and tactical execution levels – comfortable challenging conventional thinking, approaches, and methodology
- Track record of successful collaboration with embedded User Experience/Design teams
- Project management experience with demonstrated ability to manage successful projects from launch to completion