Regulatory Compliance/Certification Engineer
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
THE FUTURE IS WHAT WE MAKE IT.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Fort Mill, SC that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
- Idea generation
- Brainstorm solutions
- Continuous improvement
- Risk analysis
- Coordinate resolution
- Process definition
- Auditor of process
- Regulatory reviews
- Cost improvement analysis
- Drive technical solutions
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- 3-5 years’ experience Certification/Regulatory experience in test labs and certification agencies
- Honeywell experience
- Respiratory/Personal protective equipment
- Hands on work ethic
- Regulatory understanding
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Greenbelt Certified
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of six sigma tools
- Ability to partner with others on projects
- Understanding of quality processes
- JOB ID: HRD110665
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States