Product Marketing Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support, manage and direct all of the downstream product marketing activities for our healthcare PPE solutions portfolio in the Americas. You will own the end to end product line and will be accountable for product line revenue and profitability. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization’s product portfolio. You will integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes.
This role includes working with cross-functional teams throughout the organization and is responsible for commercialization of new product introductions (NPI) and existing products, lifecycle management, promotions, demand generation, and forecasting of products within our healthcare PPE portfolio.
Additionally, this is a customer-facing role that will require meeting directly with a diverse cross section of customer stakeholders in the U.S. and Canada markets focusing on Healthcare and Government PPE distributors and end user customers.
- New Product Introductions
- Manage Product Life Cycle
- Marketing Plans
- Voice of the Customer
- Monitor and interpret clinical guidance
- Promote Brands
- Sales enablement
- Sales training
- Customer proposals and presentations
- Pipeline management
- Value-based pricing strategy
- Forecast inputs
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with healthcare products
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business, MBA preferred
- Sales and/or marketing experience
- Experience in medical devices, med-surg consumables, healthcare PPE, infection prevention solutions, or surgical solutions, for acute care and/or ambulatory care segments
- Experience working with healthcare distributors and/or GPOs
- Strong analytical skills, candidate also should be creative and innovative.
- Excellent leadership skills, with ability to positively support, influence and lead internal and external customers as well as peer groups within organization
- Has data-driven yet common sense approach to execution
- Strong financial acumen
- JOB ID: HRD115180
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States