Product Manager Intern – Masters
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support product marketing and commercial activities. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization across sales, marketing, IT and commercial excellence to build out our digital eCommerce experience. You will conduct analysis, research and integrate inputs to develop accurate listings and master data to drive our digital platforms. You will work directly for the global marketing ad commercial leader for Honeywell Productivity Solutions and Services (PSS) who will provide guidance, mentorship and be a sounding board for your project(s).PSS is transforming to a software business and a business with significant growth potential in 2021. It is an exciting time to join the marketing and commercial organization!
· Digital Marketing
· Brand and Content
· Customer Experience
· Marketing Technology
· Master data management
YOU MUST HAVE
· Master’s degree in an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Information Technology, Strategy or a related degree
· Must attain degree December 2021 or after
· Must be able to participate in an internship prior to completing current degree program.
· Passion for technology
· Quickly identifies patterns among problems & issues
· Makes timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
· Some experience in product or strategic marketing
· Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issue
· Excellent planning, execution and project-management skill
· Experience & ability to apply to product line
· Validated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- JOB ID: req241185
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States