Offering Management Lead
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We’re looking for a talented, experienced product manager to lead part of Honeywell’s global, mobile computer offering. The right person for this job wants to make a noticeable impact on results while gaining valuable experience in one of the most admired companies in the world.
· Drive all aspects of the product life cycle from concept to end-of-Life.
· Define market requirements for future products based on primary and secondary research with customers (VOC), sales, partners, and internal sources
· Develop and execute plans addressing product, pricing, channel, messaging and competitive positioning; working closely with regional marketing teams on launch and promotion
· Define, promote internally and gain executive approval for roadmaps, strategies, policies and plans for the product line.
· Work with Sales and Corporate Communications to evangelize and promote the product in achieving quarterly revenue and profit goals.
· Work with planning, regional marketing and factory teams to produce a forecast that ensures product availability while minimizing inventory costs.
· 4 – 8 years of experience as a product manager of a network-connected, hardware/software product offering sold globally through multiple channels
· Ability to travel 10% to 30% domestically and internationally
· Bachelor’s degree
· Experience being held accountable for financial results
· Ability to lead, including influencing executive decisions with evidence-based, clearly-articulated arguments.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated technical aptitude acquired through a technical degree or experience.
· Experience delivering technology solutions to logistics, field mobility, retail or similar markets
· Experience marketing solutions involving IoT, telecom or other distributed network solutions and offerings
- JOB ID: HRD105394
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd,Fort Mill,South Carolina,29707-7539,United States